Nissan Launches New 2018 Nissan Qashqai
There are many crossovers in the market but none of them can compare to the Nissan Qashqai; after all, it was the Qashqai that pioneered the crossover segment. Since the introduction of the second generation Qashqai in 2014; its popularity has grown tremendously and it looks set to continue its lead in the crossover segment.
With a new and contemporary exterior design; higher levels of interior quality; improved driving performance; and the addition of new Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies that will make Nissan drivers feel more confident, excited, and connected, while also enhancing road safety; the new 2018 Nissan Qashqai offers an irresistible proposition that will captivate both current and future Qashqai owners.
Exterior Upgrades for a More Contemporary Design
- New front fascia with signature ‘V-motion’ grille and new Nissan badge
- New LED headlamps with ‘boomerang’ Day Time Running Lights extending right across the top of the lamp unit
- New rear styling with redesigned bumper and revised rear lamps and LED boomerang signature tail lights
- New shark fin antenna
- New 17-inch and 19-inch alloy wheels
- Increase in overall length by 14mm, from 4,380 to 4,394mm
- Two new colour choices – Vivid Blue and Chestnut Bronze
Interior Enhancements That Boost New Qashqai’s Premium Appeal
- New D-shaped multi-functional steering wheel with four-way controller
- New nappa leather upholstery for 2.0L variant
- New power seat with lumbar support for driver and passenger in 2.0L variant
- New memory seat function for driver in 2.0L variant
An Even More Confident Drive
- Enhanced ride comfort
- Enhanced Intelligent Ride Control system
- New thicker steering shaft with Active Return Control
- Enhanced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) performance
Available in 3 variants, the price for the Nissan Qashqai starts from SGD$99,800 (inclusive COE).
How will the Nissan Qashqai perform in reality?
We will cover more on that in a separate post but if you're itching to find out for yourself, head down to the Nissan showroom for a test-drive today!