[Blog Giveaway]- Will You Race For A Brighter World?
The fourth edition of the Energizer Singapore Night Trail is back, and this time, you can race for a brighter world with the adopted charity for the event, SportCares Foundation. SportCares Foundation activates sport as a force for social good for underprivileged children, youth-at-risk, needy seniors, people with physical and/or intellectual disabilities and the disadvantaged in the community. SportCares Foundation’s end goal is to see people live better lives through sport.
Energizer Singapore believes that you have the power to make a positive impact and so, for every sign-up, they will donate SGD$2 to SportCares Foundation. You can even spread that positivenergy as a family, and join the Parent & Child Obstacle Course!
Returning to the thick of the Mandai jungle, participants will have the unique experience of braving the natural elements as they make their way through the dark trail. Each will be guided through the uneven terrain by the light from an Energizer Night Head-Lamp.
The Energizer Singapore Night Trail is also part of the Energizer Night Race for a Brighter World. Together, they raise awareness for the global need for safe, affordable solar light for the 1.3 billion people in the world who are living without electricity and with your help and participation, Energizer aims to donate 14 million hours of powerful, energy-efficient lighting to people around the world who don’t have access to electricity in 2014.
Will you be interested to race for a brighter world?
In partnership with Energizer Singapore, we are pleased to give away two complimentary race slots for races in Category A, Category B, or Category C.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Contest is open to anyone and everyone residing in Singapore and whom are above 18 years old.
2. You will have to like A Winsome Life Facebook Page and Energizer Singapore Night Trail Race Facebook Page in order to qualify for the blog giveaway.
3. Race slots are not transferable once confirmed.
4. The Energizer Singapore Night Trail is taking place on 26 July 2014 from 3pm to 11pm. Please kindly ensure that you are available before participating in the blog giveaway.
5. If confirmed as the winner for the blog giveaway, you will be required to furnish us with your details and particulars.
6. The contest will be closed on 25 May 2014 at 2359 hours.